Letsafe is a specialist independently owned letting agency covering the areas listed below, we are committed purely to Lettings & Management services and are not distracted by selling properties like the vast majority of our competitors, we are already trusted with hundreds of properties fully managed for landlords, with many more let only clients.
With our vast experience and expertise in this sector combined with our UKALA membership, we give our landlords peace of mind relating to the high professional standards we are obliged to maintain. UKALA provide a support structure behind us to remain up to date with today's ever changing legislation.
Our company offer the full range of letting services to landlords from fully managed services to tenant find only from our bright modern offices, our highly experienced team aims to establish long-term working relationships with clients through sound and qualified advice.
We are one of the few UKALA (UK Association of Letting Agents) members in this area, meaning we have a professionally regulated and comprehensively trained property management team, we are well placed to advise and maximise your return by careful management of your property.
Why choose Letsafe;
- Independently owned and flexible to suit our clients needs
- UKALA registered agent (UK Association of Letting Agents)
- Vast exposure on major UK property portals
- Trusted with the management of hundreds of landlords properties
- Professionally regulated and comprehensively trained management team,
- Staff with 60+ years experience in the sector
- Transparent with no hidden fees
- Total priority placed into finding the highest quality tenants
- In-depth knowledge of the local market
- Full client money protection and professional indemnity insurances
- We understand the care required to manage your property investments
- Modern offices offering the latest lettings operating software and displays
- Friendly, approachable team with a modern proactive approach to lettings
Our existing established Lettings & Management areas;
Whitley Bay/Seaton Delaval/Seaton Sluice
Newcastle Upon Tyne/Gateshead
Landlords Services Meet the Team Request a Landlord Rental Assessment
Letsafe NE Ltd (company number 8763627) provide client money protection cover under their membership of UKALA (Member Number: 137180) with CM Protect.
Letsafe is a member of the Property Redress Scheme.
Client Money Handing Procedures ;
- Letsafe hold a separate designated bank account for client monies.
- Our business bank account is held with Lloyds Banking, account name ; Letsafe NE Ltd Client
- Lloyds Banking have acknowledged all monies held in our client accounts are held by Letsafe as an agency
- Lloyds Banking have acknowledged in writing the bank is not entitled to combine client monies with any other account or to exercise right of set off or counterclaim against any money in that accounting respect of any sum owed to it or any other account in the business.
- Letsafe ;
- have and maintain systems and controls enabling the monitoring and management of money transactions and any credit risk arising
- have accounting systems and client data securely controlled and protected
- obtain clients written approval to make payments from their account
- deposit all client monies at the earliest opportunity
- have nominated the following staff member to handle all monies ; Sharon Macdonald - Accounts Manager
- ensure all records show any and all cash transactions
- reconcile client accounts together with bank and cash balances at regular intervals in order to demonstrate control over the accuracy and completeness of accounting records
- ensure there is always sufficient funds in the account to pay all amounts owing to clients
- pay amounts owing to clients as they fall due without delay