Our Landlords Services
Important notice, COVID 19 Policy Guidance
Our priority is managing the safety of our team and our clients. In order to comply with social distancing guidelines, we are restricting face to face meetings wherever possible, but we are dealing with new property listings as normal for our landlords. If you have a property to rent, please telephone, or contact our office through our website and our team will be happy to advise you on our procedures in respect to marketing properties.
Letsafe offer the complete range of letting services to landlords, from fully managed services to tenant find only, our highly experienced team aims to establish long-term working relationships with clients through sound and qualified advice.
Whichever service level our Landlord’s choose, we know they depend on us completely to find the right quality tenant who both pays their rent on time and takes care of the property, this is our top priority as this retains our landlords.
Why appoint Letsafe to rent your property ?
- Independently owned and flexible to suit our clients needs
- UKALA registered agent (UK Association of Letting Agents)
- Vast exposure major UK property portals
- Trusted with the management of hundreds of landlords properties
- Professionally regulated and comprehensively trained management team,
- Management team with 60+ years experience in the sector
- Transparent with no hidden fees
- Total priority placed into finding the highest quality tenants
- In-depth knowledge of the local market
- Maintain full client money protection and professional indemnity insurances
- We understand the care required to manage your investments
- Modern offices offering the latest lettings operating software and displays
- Friendly, approachable team with a modern proactive approach to lettings
***** CHECK OUT OUR 5 STAR VERIFIED CUSTOMER RATINGS ON GOOGLE *****
Our existing established Lettings & Management areas are;
Whitley Bay/Seaton Delaval/Seaton Sluice
Newcastle Upon Tyne/Gateshead
Request a Landlord Rental Assessment
Our initial letting services includes:
- Vast exposure online via rightmove.co.uk, zoopla.com, onthemarket.com, letsafehomes.co.uk, primelocation.com
- Superb marketing and advertising presentation with professional style photography to maximise enquires
- Our eye catching ‘To Let’ sign outside the property (if requested)
- Inclusion within our ‘available properties database’, distributed daily from our high profile offices
- Circulation of our properties to corporate clients/companies
- Accompanied viewing service with prospective tenants (if required)
- Comprehensive tenant vetting application, includes a standard full reference and credit check process via Rent4Sure
- No Let – No Fee agreement – You only pay for results
Within our full tenancy management service we include the following added benefits;
- No direct contact required with tenants
- Regular inspections ensuring your property standard is maintained
- Arrangement of Energy Performance Certificate (if necessary)
- Arrangement of the annual Gas Safe Certificate
- Arrangement of the annual Legionella Risk Assessment
- Access to our ‘vetted & trusted’ tradesman database for any maintenance needs
- Out of hours emergency support service for maintenance needs
- Monthly and annual rent statements by email, ideal for tax purposes !
- Rent Collection and Tracking via professional lettings management software
- Contract renewals and issuing of any legal notices when required, including rent reviews where instructed
- Support and advice with any tenancy related dispute which may arise
- Comprehensive 'check in' and 'check out' service and management of any damage and dispute resolution processes where necessary
- Swift remarketing plan on changeovers to minimise any void periods
- Registration of damage deposit and service proof of prescribed information
- Keep updated on legislation changes in the private rented sector to ensure you stay legally compliant with on-going advice and guidance
If you have a property managed by another agency and are looking to switch to Letsafe, we have careful processes in place to ensure properties are transferred smoothly without risk of tenant loss, whilst maintaining rent continuity. For more information on this process please contact us via our site here for further information.
Our 'at a glance' services list is available here services.